Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social
well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. To ensure good health
for our children School and college Health Programme are conducted every year as
per the direction of Department of Health & Family Welfare.
School Health Programme is a commendable effort in the direction of identifying
health problems and cultivating healthy habits among children. We at Genex Healthcare
provide medical checkup and App with Health Records of students for parent and Institute.
Benefit to Institute:
- Promotes Health Environment in Educational Institute.
- The institute, parents and doctors can access children’s health record (24x7). This
information can be very useful during emergencies helping doctors take better decisions.
- The associated doctor/nurse at the school can update health incidences of students
which are seamlessly shared with parents.
- Statistics and analytics of the health data is available to the institute.
- Helps in compliance of school bye laws by conducting periodical health check-ups
/ medical examinations of students & sharing reports with their respective parents
- More over the records are digitally available, reducing the paperwork and can be
easily traced and shared.
Benefit to Students and Parents:
- Parents can access the Medical Examination Records carried out by the Institute using their smart phone.
- They can act on the diagnostic by sharing information with their doctor for further treatment.
- Parents can upload existing medical records, medical history and self-observations of their child on GenexEHR App. No need to carry medical files to each doctor.
- No need to stress about lost/damaged papers.
- Instant access to medical history in case of emergencies.
- Parents can share specific information with another doctor for second opinion.
- Parents can search doctors using GenexEHR mobile app.
"Healthy Living. Happy Living"
To know how genexEHR can help you school, college or university